Affordable IT dot CA provides small business computer help and support using a specialized ticket system to streamline requests for support to better serve you. Affordable IT dot CA assigns every support request a unique ticket number that you can use to track the progress and responses online. For your reference, Affordable IT dot CA provides the complete history of all your support requests. Existing customers must provide a valid, registered email address to submit a support ticket.
- Click here to be directed to our support website. You may report your problem by clicking the “Open a New Ticket” Button. You will need to login using your registration e-mail address and password.
The more information you can provide about your issue the better. Below is a list of things that would be helpful to have when submitting a ticket for computer help and support:
- Screen Shots if available
- Any error messages you receive/observe
- Date and time it happens
- Does the issue happen consistently? Or periodically?
- What software were you using when the issue happened?
- What Operating system you are using
Someone will respond with additional questions if required.
Do you own a small business in the GTA or York Region? Experiencing technical problems? Would you rather be focused on your business? If you don’t have a relationship with us yet don’t fret. You can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call our toll free number. We will help you with your immediate problems to get your business working again. Be Sure to include as much information about the issue as possible in your e-mail. You can also use our contact form to contact us about a problem.